Do you want to work at home for Apple? Applecare is looking for At Home Advisor for their Australian account (meaning dayshift ito sa Philippines!).
Apple At Home Advisor Job Summary
You’re a problem-solver and amazing with customers. You’re enthralled by the way things work, and have the ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot your own hardware and software. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate different operating systems. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple At Home Advisor.
- Professional troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Customer service focus and passion for support
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately four to five weeks of required online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12:30am AEST, including weekends, with the possibility to flex up hours depending upon business needs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Must have a private and quiet workspace with an ergonomic chair and desk
- Must have High-speed Internet service (5 Mbps downlink and 1 Mbps uplink or better) from a reliable provider
To apply, click here!