The Chat Shop, a UK-based company, is hiring Live Chat Agent to different companies globally including Mercedes-Benz and other large brands. Employee reviews give it 4.8 stars out of 5. They are constantly hiring and for them, location is not important. As long as you have a distraction free workspace, reliable internet and a native English speaker you can still be and feel a big part of the The Chat Shop’s team.
Chat Agent Skills required
- Native-level English with outstanding sentence structure, spelling and grammar
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high-pressure situations
- Meticulous learner and inquisitive mind
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Typing speed of 80+ WPM, error free
- Able to work 35-40 hours each week
You can earn $10 (P500) PER HOUR. Paid din ang training mo. The pay rate of $10/hr. isn’t quoted on the site and hasn’t been confirmed by the company, but was mentioned in a post on Indeed. You will also learn valuable skills and knowledge about various types of businesses and industries and be part of a supportive team.
How to Apply
Prepare your CV and answer the following questions:
- I would make a great part of the team because…
- I am most interested in learning…
- I think I can teach you…
- A perfect live chat is one which…
Email your CV and responses to email@example.com.
For further information and to apply, visit their site here.