Mag manage ng social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, yaayy! If this sounds attractive to you, then become a Part-Time Social Media Content Specialist for $99 Social.
As a Social Media Content Specialist…
Do you love social media?
Do you enjoy finding great content online and sharing it with others?
Are your creative writing skills and wit exceptional?
Do you consider yourself a bit of an organizational nut?
Do you want to work with a fun, growing social media company?
Read more about their qualifications here.
The Requirements and Pay
- This is a work from home position – no commute or gas guzzling required (hooray)!
- Number of hours will vary based on the number of accounts you choose to take on. We ask for a minimum commitment of 10 accounts (approx. 3.5 hours per week), however you can take as many accounts as you can reasonably and expertly handle (this will also depend on how many we have available).
- You will be paid a flat rate per account, not an hourly wage, which means you have some control over how much you do or don’t make. In other words, the faster you work, the more you earn per hour. The slower you work, the less you earn per hour. That said, most of our Content Specialists earn an average of $12 per hour.
- A high-functioning computer with internet capability is a requirement.
- We require 6-7 hours of self-paced online training and a few conference calls before you are assigned any accounts.
- This is an independent contractor position. This means we do not withhold taxes, etc. from your pay – this will be your responsibility.
To apply for this position, click here.