Customer Champion Asia and Australia for Zapier
Zapier, a US-based and well-known start up tech company that totally embraces remote work, is looking for a Customer Champion for Asia and Australia.
What I love about Zapier is they are a small team of 63 people located all over the world. Right now, they are looking for someone who can work from 12:00 AM to 9:00 AM UTC. That’s graveyard but they are looking for someone in Asia or Australia. That is because the work time will correspond to 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (morning shift).
Like any other person in customer service, you should be empathetic and persistent. You have attention to details and a problem solver. Also, a team player and loves to learn on his/her own. Best of all, you love to write because almost everything about Zapier is done via written communication.
Zapier will only consider candidates who want to dedicate at least the next year or two.
- Help customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible (teammates tend to send 60+ emails every day), troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Write documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team: https://zapier.com/help/)
- Work with the product team to build tools that will speed up and increase the quality of support at the same time
- Experiment: this is a startup so everything can change
The salary will depend on your experience. Although they didn’t discuss the exact per hour salary, maganda ang benefits nila! For one, sasagutin nila ang laptop / desktop / workstation mo. Di ba! Free computer! Here are their posted compensations:
- Salary is based on experience
- Profit sharing
- 2-3 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacations. Obligatory at least 2 weeks vacation annually.
How to Apply
Applying is rather simple. However, medyo mahaba dahil they will measure how well you will answer the questions in written format.
Click here to go directly to Zapier’s job application.
To also check their full job posting and other information, click here.