Non-Voice Customer Service Rep for ToastyTech (ZenDesk and Facebook Moderation)
ToastyTech is looking for 2 full-time workers to join their growing team. This is a non-voice job and they are looking for someone who will respond to their clients using ZenDesk (help desk software) and Facebook moderation.
- Great English speaking and writing abilities
- ZenDesk or AgoraPulse experience as plus
- Successfully completes the qualification test (details below)
- A positive and empathetic personality
- Independent yet a team player also
- Content Moderation on Facebook page. Facebook account is required.
- Answer help desk tickets on their Zendesk platform.
- Add notes to orders with customer requests (change color of product, address change etc…)
During training, pay will be $2.5/hour. After successful completion of training and probationary period, likewise, salary will be $3/hour with potential increase.
How To Apply
Step 1: Complete their mandatory qualification test (will take 10-15 minutes)
Please download the test here:
Step 2: Save it to your computer, complete it.
Step 3: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your finished test. Please include your name, email address with your test file, and resume file.