Virtual Medical Assistant for HouseMD
House Call MD of Southern California is part of a growing trend toward physicians who provide quality management of patient care for homebound patients, including the frail, elderly, high-risk, disabled patients and terminally ill patients. They are hiring a Virtual Medical Assistant with medical degree (nurses, allied health, etc) to be part of their company. They will also provide training and tools needed to do the job.
- Must have a NURSING degree or higher level of medical education
- Absolutely Must have a quiet environment where phone calls can be answered in a professional manner
- Likewise, must have a noise canceling head set
- Our phone system requires >3mbps speed internet to use it. Hence, any less and you will not be able to work
- Must have very stable internet connection
- Must be available throughout work hours (grave yard shift in the Phillipines) to take phone calls
- Definitely Must have a stable availability with long-term goal to continue
- Must have good English skills with great communication abilities
Please DO NOT apply if you cannot meet the minimum requirements above.
- Be the customer service representative to the company
- Have good communication skills to handle calls in a professional manner
- Assist also in office staff with daily duties
- Be available for calls to coordinate patient care
- Request health records of a patient from the ER
- Receive calls also from other facilities to communicate information to the on-call physician.
- Document all activity
- Pull information from patient chart for physician to review
Pay will start at $3.00 per hour with possibility of an increase based on performance. Likewise, this is a full-time job, graveyard shift (8 AM – 5 PM PST).
How to Apply
Email your CV with a copy of your nursing or medical degree certificate (PRC or college diploma) in PDF file and description of your abilities to email@example.com. Please do not send a Dropbox link of your files. Type at the beginning of your email “IAmNotARobot”. These steps will be a way for them to screen candidates who can follow directions.
Visit their website by clicking here. Good luck!