Virtual Assistant for Autism Parenting Magazine
Autism Parenting Magazine is seeking a topnotch VA with a good attitude to join their growing magazine team of VA’s based in the Philippines and other staff based in the UK, USA and Slovakia.
• Handling support tickets via freshdesk and email. Emails must be answered courteously and effectively. Basic documentation is provided but the GVA must also be able to customize responses and use resourcefulness to resolve queries.
• Dealing with basic technical support issues, login issues, payment enquiries and refunds. It will require a basic understanding of wordpress ( training is provided).
• Responding to comments on social media
• Helping with monthly magazine production and promotional activities. This is done using the magcast platform along with wordpress. We are planning to release a physical copy of the magazine along with books so any experience in desktop publishing, html or scrivener is beneficial.
• Collecting and collating statistics from different parts of the business using excel
• Scheduling emails in Mailchimp.
• Running email outreach campaigns – You will be contacting potential advertisers and supporters of the magazine and contacting them to ask for advertising.
• There is also likely to be some exposure to Social Media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other aspects of Internet marketing.
• Customer support
• Good email etiquette
• Excellent english
• Basic HTML
• Word ( formatting )
• Image formatting
• Attention to detail (I know this is not a skill, but I can’t EMPHASIZE more how important this is!)
Bonus if you know these, but not required
• Social media (facebook, pinterest, buffer, twitter, instagram)
• Autism related knowledge
• Graphic Design Creation of graphics for social media using canva or photoshop
$500-$575 per month with potential increase
How to Apply
The position is at a “junior” state for now, but expect to see career growth and increments of salary, bonuses and other perks, however these things are greatly dependent on the VA’s adaptability in a fast moving environment, responsibilities taken and commitment to deliver results to help achieve the company’s goals. If you have the qualities we are looking for, then send your resume to HR@AutismParentingMagazine.com and put in the subject line of your email: “I’m your New VA”. We will not entertain any applicants not following instructions and sending their cover letters and resumes other than the email stated on this job posting.