Part Time Customer Service/Dispatcher for US-based Company
A US-based company (undisclosed) is seeking a friendly part time Customer Service/ Dispatcher to work for a Restaurant Delivery Service located in Houston, Texas United States.
Qualifications and Job Descriptions
- They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, basic computer and typing skills and someone who is able to multitask during busy hours.
- You would also need to communicate with the drivers, track their locations and dispatch delivery orders ensuring that food orders get to the customer on time and accurate.
- Good phone skills, ability to do basic math quickly, and good short term memory is a must.
- Good attendance is necessary and you must be willing to fill in for another shift if necessary.
- The evening shift is Monday through Friday 4:00 pm to 10:00pmCST or 6:00am to 12:00pm Philippine time
Pay rate starts at PHP 108 (~$2.16 on a P50 exchange rate) an hour for the Customer Service/Dispatcher. American Accent Training is a must.
Must have High Speed Internet Access, a Reliable Computer and Noise Cancellation Headset
How To Apply
To apply, please email your resume with your Skype ID along with a voice audio. The voice audio should explain why you are great at customer service. The audio can be under 2 minutes long (para ma-measure nila how well you speak). No experience is necessary for the right person who can pass an aptitude, memory and math test and who is willing to learn. Click here for their email address.