Transcriptionist for Xmerge
Xmerge is a Seattle-based company with a Manila head office, offering full service business process and back office outsourcing solution with a focus on understanding and customizing your back office processes. They are always hiring for Transcriptionist.
-Listens to recorded materials and types/edits the material into written form. (Full-text Review or Transcription)
-Hit daily target quota of processed minutes
-Ensure that transcribed materials are of 90% quality or higher
– Experience in transcription is an advantage
– At least 50-60 wpm typing speed
– Good attention to detail and can work with high accuracy
– Must be at least 18 years old
– Applicant must be residing in the Philippines
– At least 2 mbps internet connection speed
– Must be willing to work on rotating shifts
– Can work under minimal supervision
– Payment for work done
– Competitive incentive scheme
The pay says they’re flexible and the job is a contractual one.
I applied at Xmerge in 2015 and the farthest point I reached is the hiring process only. There are three pre-hiring exams: English Spelling and Grammar Result, Editing / Copy Editing Result, and English CS Transcription. I passed all these and was forwarded to the training. Unfortunately, I did not make it to the training and thus, had my application dropped.