Customer Support for Realty Ninja
Realty Ninja is a Canada-based software company that provides awesome websites to real estate agents across Canada. They have other virtual assistants and experts from Canada, USA, Mexico, and the Philippines. They are looking for a full time, long term Customer Support Ninja to join their team.
– As a Customer Support Ninja, you’ll be responsible for helping our customers (Canadian real estate agents) via multiple channels.
– You’ll be working with 3 other people on our team and your responsibilities will include:
– Answering (and calling back) support related phone calls during business hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm PST).
– Operating our live chat (on realtyninja.com and in the backend of our customers websites) during business hours.
– Replying to customer support related emails (via Helpscout tickets).
– Working with our team via Basecamp, Slack, Helpscout, Dropbox, Google Apps and more.
– Virtually attending weekly team meetings and one-on-one’s.
Our customers will need you to perform various tasks such as:
– Setting up their websites
– Making changes on their websites
– Helping/guiding them in how to manage their website
– Giving advice on best practices for their website
– Migrating content from a previous website
– Doing basic data-entry
– Troubleshooting technical issues with their website or real estate listings, etc
– Speak and write excellent English.
– Be available during 9am to 4pm PST (Vancouver) time.
– Have a strong track record of customer service or VA experience. Reference checks will be done.
– Love helping people, be friendly, empathetic, compassionate and understanding.
– Have a good internet connection (at least 3Mbps, ideally higher) and good computer along with a mic and webcam. We will communicate via phone and video, not just chat.
– Have a very high level of responsibility and professionalism, especially when communicating with customers and other team members. We highly value communication skills.
– Have a strong technical ability. We don’t need a computer scientist for this role, but we’d like you to already – have a solid understanding of computers, the internet and modern technology.
– Familiar with common online software such as Basecamp, Helpscout, Olark, Slack, Dropbox, Freshbooks, MailChimp, Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, Zoom, etc. We will train you on the ones you don’t know.
– Have a relatively up-to-date smartphone. We use apps like RingCentral for our phone system, Zoom for weekly video meetings, etc.
– Have a private, quiet space to work from on a daily basis.
Pay and Benefits
Salary is $800 CAD (~P30,000/month) for full time (40 hrs/wk) paid via Paypal (they’ll cover the fees). Salary has potential increase. They will also provide paid sick days and holidays as well as 13th month bonus.
How to Apply
** Please read this section carefully, any applications that don’t complete every item listed below will be ignored **
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
– Subject line “I’m the Ninja You’re Looking For!”
– Attach your up-to-date resume or CV
– Answer the question below in your email or in a short video/audio clip. We really prefer videos because it gives us a good sense of you as the actual person, beyond just words in an email.
– Question: *Why are you the ideal person for this position?*
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates chosen for consideration will be required to have an initial video interview with our co-founders as well as a more comprehensive questionnaire.