Outbound Telemarketer for JD Life Insurance
We are a successful Insurance Firm within New Zealand. With the growth of our company in New Zealand, we are looking at complementing our existing team with one more quality outbound telemarketer who will possess the following qualities. We monitor the progress of calls made and want someone who has been a top seller, top appointment maker in their field.
1. Be able to start at 4.00 am Philippines time which is 9.00 am New Zealand time.
2. Has had appointment setting experience on ”Cold Leads”
3. Be able to generate leads, data mine and send reports on a daily basis.
4. Have excellent English and a real passion towards sales. Be able to adapt to speaking to New Zealand clientele accent.
5. Fast and reliable internet – have a generator or access to an internet café should there be a storm.
6. Noise canceling headsets/calling facilities.
As part of our company, you will learn one of the most effective methods of appointment making and we shall train you on the company procedures and protocols.
If you have no outbound sales experience or know you are not a ”closer”, you need not apply.
P18,000/month plus bonus.
How to Apply
You will be given an initial interview whereby you will need to role play over Skype with the script provided.
To apply for this role, you will need to write a cover letter addressed to me, in PDF format, giving me 5 reasons on what YOU think makes a good telemarketer in your own words.
To be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to you and looking forwards to receiving your CV.